For the first time, this year’s annual conference will bring our international delegates (social entrepreneurs and journalists) together with Scotland’s social enterprise, charity and business leaders, for a unique discussion and networking event that will:
- Bring social innovators together, to discuss and debate solutions to poverty and inequality.
- Provide an international networking opportunity for business, social enterprise and charity leaders.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending (free admission) or sponsoring the event.
Event agenda: Panel discussion with audience Q&A (Mitchell Theatre, 6:30pm – 8pm), followed by networking drinks reception for audience members (Mitchell Library Main Hall, 8pm – 9pm).
Chair: Eammon O'Neil
- John Bird: Co-founder & Editor-in-Chief, The Big Issue UK
- Susan Aktemel: Founder & director, Homes for Good; Founder, Impact Arts
- Jamie Livingstone: Head of Oxfam Scotland
- Lauren Currie: Co-founder, Snook (design and social innovation agency)
- Steven Persson: INSP board director; CEO, The Big Issue Australia
Click here for past events.